Friday, October 27, 2006

Hello from Hanoi (again)

This is the start of E-mail posts for my trip to Vietnam starting October 19, 2006.

###
Hi Everyone!

I've been getting lots of E-mails and calls since I arrived
in Hanoi a week ago, and I figured that I better write back
before I get too busy again.

In case you're wondering why you are receiving this, you're
family, friend or an associate of mine that I've included
into a mailing list to receive updates of my travels through
Vietnam. This is my second trip to Vietnam in recent times.
My previous trip late last year was shared with my Rotary
Club when I regularly sent E-mails back home to them. This
made the trip much more interesting, because I suddenly had
about 100 of my friends along with me through my journeys.

This trip is going to be much more exciting, at least for me,
because I'm here to get married. I'm also here to do some
Rotary related work and I may even make a buck or two if I'm
lucky. The dynamics of this trip is quite different, and not
just because I'm getting married. I was basically on a
vacation during my last trip, while I'm actually living here
this time. I will be here until after Christmas, and will be
staying in Hanoi and Saigon for significant amount of time.

I hate to cut this first e-mail short, but my wife and I
have a date to eat pizza tonight. I will catch up on
everything as soon as I can.


Take care!

Dan Harley
###

No comments: